5U Vertical Wall Mount Rack, 23"
- Vertically wall mounts up to 5U of equipment
- 2U of extra rack space for patch panels
- Supports 19" EIA 310-E equipment
- Vented locking hinged cabinet door with latch
- Adjustable depth
- Locking hinged top panel
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs
- Maximum Depth: 23"
- Threaded holes for M6 or 12-24 screws
- Vented bottom
- Punch outs for routing cables
- PCI DSS compliant
- Ships fully assembled
- Mounts x2 120 mm fans to the bottom vents
The 5U Low Profile Vertical Wall Mount Rack is an excellent way to secure small amounts of rack equipment, without taking up too much space and extends less than 10 inches from the wall. Rackmount equipment such as servers, patch panels, UPS systems, and network switches. The rack also features an additional 2U mounting bracket, excellent for mounting patch panels up to 2.5 inches deep. The rack features a vented locking hinged door, as well as, a locking hinged top panel, which allows both security and accessibility to equipment. The air vents located at the bottom of the cabinet allow x2 standard 120 mm fans to be mounted. The 5U Low Profile Vertical Wall Mount Rack rackmounts equipment weighing up to 150 lbs of 19" equipment and has a maximum depth of 23 inches.
|Rack Hole Type||Threaded Hole|
|Rack Type||Enclosed, Wall Mount Rack|
|Rack Height (U Space)||5U-8U|